Where is that gunk coming from? It's probably the jet line! AquaDoc's Jet Line cleaner goes where you can't to get the gunk out.
Improve water flow and filtration
Our Jet Line Cleaner can be a Spa Saver
- Dissolves soap, dirt, and bacteria within the jet line
- Keep your water crystal clear with clean jet lines
- Helps clean fittings that can discolor over time
- Helps maintain strong jet stream by preventing minor blockages
- Reduce chance of water contamination
- Helps improve filter lifespan
Using our Jet Line Cleaner is Easy
- Remove filters, but do not drain water
- Add 2 oz. of product per 100 gallons
- Run spa with jets on high for 15-30 minutes
- Drain the dirty water
- Clean & rinse spa thoroughly
- Wipe ramaining residues with a little product on a damp sponge or cloth
- Repeat after each water change (at least every 3 months)
Dosage: 1 bottle
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guarantee! If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked Jet Line Cleaner Questions
Q: Should I drain my tub before using jet line cleaner?
A: No. The entire jet line cleaning process must be done while the water is in the hot tub. Drain the tub after cleaning the jet lines.
Q: Where is AquaDoc's Jet Line cleaner made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.