Where is that gunk coming from? It's probably the jet line! AquaDoc's Jet Line cleaner goes where you can't to get the gunk out.
Improve water flow and filtration
Our Jet Line Cleaner can be a Spa Saver
- Dissolves soap, dirt, and bacteria within the jet line
- Keep your water crystal clear with clean jet lines
- Helps clean fittings that can discolor over time
- Helps maintain strong jet stream by preventing minor blockages
- Reduce chance of water contamination
- Helps improve filter lifespan
Using our Jet Line Cleaner is Easy
- Turn pump off.
- Remove your hot tub filter and clean it in AquaDoc's Filter Cleaner.
- Add 1 bottle of AquaDoc's Jet Line Cleaner to the water.
- Turn pumps on and run jets at full power for 15 minutes.
- Turn pumps off and let water sit for 1 hour.
- Turn pumps on and run jets at full power for another 15 minutes.
- Drain hot tub and rinse the hot tub shell.
- Use AquaDoc's Surface Cleaner to wipe down hot tub shell.
Dosage: 1 bottle
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guarantee! If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked Jet Line Cleaner Questions
Q: Should I drain my tub before using jet line cleaner?
A: No. The entire jet line cleaning process must be done while the water is in the hot tub. Drain the tub after cleaning the jet lines.
Q: Where is AquaDoc's Jet Line cleaner made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.