How to use | Guarantee | FAQs | Reviews
✅ All-in-one kit with essential chemicals for spa & hot tub maintenance
🟫 Prevents cloudiness and scale buildup
⚙️ Guards against corrosion and damage to spa components
"It was so convenient to order all the products I needed for my new hot tub in one package deal! They work great!" - Keith and Crystal
Why is AquaDoc the Best in Hot Tub Chemicals?
🌿 Paraben free & Aluminum free
📦 Fast Shipping
🇺🇸 Made in the USA
Complete Spa Starter Kit
The Aquadoc hot tub starter chemicals kit provides everything you need to keep your spa pristine. This Chlorine Hot Tub kit includes
- Chlorinating Granules - 8 OZ
- pH Increaser - 16 FL OZ
- pH Decreaser - 16 FL OZ
- Alkalinity Booster - 16 FL OZ
- Stain & Scale Remover - 16 FL OZ
- Water Clarifier - 16 FL OZ
- Calcium Increaser - 14 FL OZ
- Chlorine-Free Shock - 8 OZ
- Water Defoamer - 8 FL OZ
- Test Strips
- Complete Spa Maintenance Kit: Take the guesswork out of the spa and hot tub care with this premium hot tub water test kit! You’ll have everything you need to sanitize, clarify, clean, and test your spa.
- High-Quality Hot Tub Products: The AquaDoc spa chemical balancer kit includes all the specialty chemicals you need to keep your spa water sparkling. Enjoy beautiful clear blue water at all times!
- Convenient Startup Bundle: Save yourself the headache and a trip to the store with this all-inclusive hot tub chemical balancer kit! We’ve included chlorine sanitizing granules, pH balancer, cleaner, and more
- Reliable and Effective: This hot tub start-up kit is a must-have hot tub chemical start-up kit for new and experienced spa owners. Our fast-dissolving granular chlorine efficiently disinfects your spa while preventing algae.
Ideal Spa Chlorine Starter Kit: In addition to preventing surface corrosion and equipment damage, this chlorine hot tub kit removes dirt, oil, scale buildup, calcium hardness, and annoying foam.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Filling & Draining
- Fill Spa & Hot tub to the correct water level (at least halfway up the top skimmer/filter opening)
Test pH and Alkalinity using Test Strips at least weekly. pH should be between 7.2 to 7.8; total alkalinity should be between 80 to 140 ppm; water/calcium hardness should be between 200 to 400ppm. If not, make the needed adjustments using pH Increaser, pH Decreaser & Alkalinity Increaser, and Calcium Increaser accordingly
Use Stain & Scale to prevent & remove mineral scale buildup and to protect your spa components
Add Chlorinating Granules to dissolve contaminants in your water quickly. If your spa is not Chlorine compatible, try our Bromine Spa Starter Kit
Maintain the recommended chlorine level at all times. Aquadoc Chlorinating Granules recommends maintaining 3-5ppm of FAC (free available chlorine) while the hot tub/spa is in use. Test the chlorine level regularly, especially before and after each use. Add Chlorinating Granules as needed to achieve proper levels
Test water using Test Strips; adjust total alkalinity, pH levels, and calcium hardness using pH Increaser, pH Decreaser, Alkalinity Increaser & Calcium Increaser accordingly
Add Chlorinating Granules when necessary
Add Water Clarifier to defend against cloudy water
Add Spa Defoamer to get rid of foam
Add Chlorine Free Shock after every use to quickly oxidize contaminants
Important! Circulate your Spa or Hot tub water for at least a few minutes after any chemical addition and before adding another product. Please follow the instructions on the container of each chemical in the kit carefully for maximum results and safety!
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade Formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
Satisfaction guaranteed! If our products don't solve your (spa-related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
Free shipping on all orders over $50!
Frequently asked questions about Spa Starter Kit
Q: How often should I test and adjust my spa's pH and alkalinity levels?
A: It's recommended to test the pH and alkalinity levels at least weekly. Maintain pH levels between 7.2 to 7.8 and total alkalinity between 80 to 140 ppm using the appropriate AquaDoc products in the kit.
Q: What is the ideal chlorine level for my hot tub or spa, and how can I maintain it
A: To ensure proper sanitization, maintain chlorine levels between 3 to 5 ppm of free available chlorine (FAC). Regularly test the chlorine levels and adjust accordingly by adding Chlorinating Granules as needed.
Q: How do I handle cloudy water and foam in my spa or hot tub using the AquaDoc Chlorine Starter Kit?
A: AquaDoc's Water Clarifier effectively combats cloudy water, while the Spa Defoamer helps eliminate unwanted foam. Follow the usage instructions on the containers for optimal results and safety.