The all-natural enzyme cleaner
Hot tubs are more gross than we think - Hot tubs naturally collect body oils, suntan lotion, and cosmetics. This makes your hot tub water murky and causes dirty scumlines. That's why we created an easy to use, fast acting Enzyme Cleaner & Spa Enzyme Remover.
Remove the guck & keep it from coming back with natural enzymes
Here's why you need enzyme cleaner for your spa
- Eliminates odors & prevents them from coming back
- Removes waterline stains & naturally prevents stains
- Kills and eliminates algae & defends against future algae
Initial spa treatment corrects the problem and regular enzyme maintenance prevents the issues from coming back.
Why is our hot tub defoamer so awesome?
AquaDoc's spa clarifier attracts micro dirt particles together, almost like a magnet, so that they can be caught by the hot tub filter. This clarifies your hot tub and extends your spa filter cartridge lifespan.
Compatible with Bromine, Chlorine, Ozone, and Biguanide Sanitizers
Our Spa Enzyme Cleaner is Easy to Use
- Pour 1oz for every 250 gallons once daily until scumlines & foul odors are gone.
- Prevent future issues with regular maintenance of adding 1oz per 250 gallons of water weekly. Only required once per week unless using the hot tub multiple times a day.
- Wait 15 minutes after use before entering hot tub.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed!If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our Anti-foam
Q: What if this doesn't remove the foam from my spa water?
A: All of our spa chemicals are professional grade and should fix foam issue assuming foam is not just a symptom of a larger underlying issue (we sound like doctors, hence the name). However, if you're not also using a water clarifier, you may still have dirt contaminants that continue causing foam.
Either way, if you haven't found a solution to your hot tub foam issue, we have a 100% money back guarantee. We will get you the right hot tub chemical for the job or your money back.
Q: How can I prevent foam so I don't have to order this every week!?
A: Foam is typically caused by contaminants in the water. We recommend preventing getting contaminants in your water and regular maintenance to control those contaminants before they become a problem.
To prevent contaminants that cause foam:
- Avoid using fabric softener on hot tub bathing suits when washing
- Remove makeup and other oils before getting in the hot tub
- Try to avoid dipping hair into the tub or remove hair product before use
- Regularly add spa water clarifier to your hot tub and defoamer once a week
Q: Where is our spa defoamer made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Buy the AquaDoc Hot Tub Anti-Foam treatment Now
AQUADOC Natural Spa Enzyme for Hot Tubs PROS: + EASY TO USE! + FAST ACTING! + MULTI-USE + MADE IN THE USA! https://www.mavaquadoc.com/products/natural-spa-enzyme-for-hot-tubs?variant=32945547640922 #hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner
This product worked excellent at removing **** stains on the spa walls. It is easy to use - just add 1 oz per every 250 gal of water and repeat until lines are removed. Use weekly for regular maintenance. This also helped remove odors from lotions and oils
Here is a bottle of natural enzyme cleaner for hot tubs..Works greats and a great price. Will be buying more!
It was a very good product.