Advanced Spa Water Calcium Increaser
Calcium levels low? Proper calcium levels in your hot tub make managing pool chemistry significantly easier and cost effective. It makes your water balance more predictable and therefore easier to manage - resulting in less chemical waste.
Avoid corrosion from soft water with our premium Calcium hardness increaser
Our Calcium Increaser is a must have
- Low calcium can cause corrosive water
- Helps prevent etching & staining at your hot tub's surface level
- Makes balancing water easier and more cost effective
How to increase calcium in your hot tub
- Before doing anything, always check your water levels. The level of calcium hardness should be 180 - 260ppm. However, if you have a saltwater spa system, your hardness level should be between 40ppm to 80ppm.
- 1 ounce of AquaDoc's Calcium increaser will increaser 500 gallons of water's hardness level by 10ppm.
- After determining hardness level goal, pour product into spa. Please note, the equipment must be on while adding calcium increaser.
- Run filter for 1 - 2 hours, wait 20 minutes, then re-test water.
- It's always better to underdose at first and measure before adding more.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guarantee! If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked Calcium Increaser Questions
Q: How do I decrease calcium levels in my hot tub?
A: If calcium levels are just a little high, drain some water from your hot tub and replace with fresh water. Test levels and repeat if necessary. Always use AquaDoc's Stain & Scale control to keep Calcium levels at the proper levels.
If Calcium levels are extremely high, it's recommended that you completely drain your hot tub and refill.
Q: What if Calcium scale deposits have formed on my hot tub?
A: If you're already dealing with a scale issue, we recommend you use AquaDoc's Spa Stain & Scale formula to help remove and prevent future scale buildup. It's also recommended you take special care to balance your calcium levels moving forward to reduce overly hard or soft water.
Q: Where is AquaDoc's Calcium increaser made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Great calcium booster for hot tubs. Amazing customer service.