Advanced Spa & Jacuzzi Defoamer
Getting more Hot Tub Foam than you bargained for? Spa foam is typically caused by soaps, oils, and cosmetics that naturally enter hot tubs during regular use. Spa jets disturb these contaminants which results in more foam.
Professional grade anti-foam spa treatment to remove foam immediately
Common causes of hot tub foam
Why is our hot tub defoamer so awesome?
AquaDoc's hot tub defoamer acts immediately to remove foam from your hot tub and keep the foam from coming back.
How to remove spa foam with our defoamer
- Add 1 - 3oz of defoamer to the foamy hot tub water.
- Circulate the hot tub antifoam for at least 5 minutes.
- Repeat this spa foam treatment process weekly as needed to keep the hot tub foam down. Ensure filter cartridge is clean before use.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed!If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our Anti-foam
Q: What if this doesn't remove the foam from my spa water?
A: All of our spa chemicals are professional grade and should fix foam issue assuming foam is not just a symptom of a larger underlying issue (we sound like doctors, hence the name). However, if you're not also using a water clarifier, you may still have dirt contaminants that continue causing foam.
Either way, if you haven't found a solution to your hot tub foam issue, we have a 100% money back guarantee. We will get you the right hot tub chemical for the job or your money back.
Q: How can I prevent foam so I don't have to order this every week!?
A: Foam is typically caused by contaminants in the water. We recommend preventing getting contaminants in your water and regular maintenance to control those contaminants before they become a problem.
To prevent contaminants that cause foam:
- Avoid using fabric softener on hot tub bathing suits when washing
- Remove makeup and other oils before getting in the hot tub
- Try to avoid dipping hair into the tub or remove hair product before use
- Regularly add spa water clarifier to your hot tub and defoamer once a week
Q: Where is our spa defoamer made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Buy the AquaDoc Hot Tub Anti-Foam treatment Now
https://www.mavaquadoc.com/products/spa-defoamer-for-hot-tubs?variant=32945530896474 PROS: + EASY TO USE! + FAST ACTING! + MULTI-USE: HOT TUBS, FOUNTAINS, SPAS + MADE IN THE USA! #hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner
This hot tub defoamer works features for knocking down the extra foam on top of the water in your hot tub. The price is right too!
This product works wonders if you're experiencing a foam issue, like I was. Just add an oz (or more depending on how foamy your spa is) and circulate through the water and notice results in 5 mins! Easy peasy!