MAV Aqua Doc
Bromine Hot Tub Starter Kit for Spa
COMPLETE SPA STARTER KIT: The Aquadoc hot tub starter chemicals kit comes with everything you need to keep your spa pristine. This Bromine Hot Tub kit includes
- Bromine Tablets - 0.5 LBS
- pH Increaser - 16 FL OZ
- pH Decreaser - 16 FL OZ
- Metal Prevent - 16 FL OZ
- Calcium Increaser - 14 FL OZ
- Chlorine-Free Shock - 8 OZ
- Water Defoamer - 8 FL OZ
- Test Strips
HOT TUB CHEMICAL STARTER KIT FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER: Keep your water clear and balanced with our rapid dissolving bromine hot tub chemicals that remove cloudy water. Give bromine a boost, while reducing the starter chemical smell with chlorine-free shock.
HOT TUB MAINTENANCE: Prolong the life of your hot tub with the calcium increaser & metal prevent. Our calcium hardness increaser ensures water balance to reduce corrosion, while the metal prevent helps reduce metal buildup that stains the surface of hot tubs.
PH BALANCE KIT: Our spa starter kit for hot tubs includes both pH increaser and decreaser so you can easily maintain your hot tub chemistry. Our spa start-up kit is a great inflatable hot tub chemical kit.
MADE IN THE USA: Aquadoc is a leader in the hot tub and spa industry, producing high-quality spa chemicals made in the USA. Our hot tub water kits provide everything you need to keep your hot tub and spa in pristine condition.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Filling & Draining
- Fill Spa & Hot tub to the correct water level (at least halfway up the top skimmer/filter opening)
- Test pH and Alkalinity using Test Strips at least weekly. pH should be between 7.2 to 7.8; total alkalinity should be between 80 to 140 ppm; water/calcium hardness should be between 200 to 400ppm. If not, make the needed adjustments using pH Increaser, pH Decreaser, and Calcium Increaser accordingly
- Use Metal Prevent to prevent staining and corrosion, to protect your spa components
- Add Bromine Tablets to the Spa Floater to evenly distribute Bromine in your spa water. If your spa is not Bromine compatible, try our Chlorine Spa Starter Kit
Maintain the recommended Bromine level at all times. Aquadoc Bromine Tablets recommends maintaining 2-3ppm of Bromine while the hot tub/spa is in use. Test the Bromine level regularly, especially before and after each use. Add Bromine Tablets to the Spa Floater to evenly distribute Bromine in your spa water to eliminate and prevent dirt buildup and cloudy water.
- Test water using Test Strips; adjust total alkalinity, pH levels, and calcium hardness using pH Increaser, pH Decreaser & Calcium Increaser accordingly
- Add Bromine Tablets when necessary
- Add Spa Defoamer to get rid of foam
- Add Chlorine Free Shock after every use to quickly oxidize contaminants
Important! Circulate your Spa or Hot tub water for at least a few minutes after any chemical addition and before adding another product. Please follow the instructions on the container of each chemical in the kit carefully for maximum results and safety!
Pro Grade Formulas
Our products are trusted & used by professionals across the country.
Made in the USA
All AquaDoc products are proudly made in the USA.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If any of our products fail to live up to your standards, you get a refund.