Advanced Pool Water Clarifier
The pool water clarifier hot hub owners love - Eliminate cloudy water, extend your cartridge filter life, and keep your pH balanced with our Swimming Pool Water Clarifier. Restore pool water clarity with the best water clarifier.
The most effective way to get rid of cloudy water
Common issues our water clarifier solves
- Cloudy water
- Excessive foaming
- pH imbalance
- Long lasting stains
- Water that just isn't crystal clear (it will be after using this)
Why is this Pool Water Clarifier so awesome?
AquaDoc's pool clarifier attracts micro dirt particles together, almost like a magnet, so that they can be caught by the hot tub filter. This clarifies your swimming pool and extends your pool filter cartridge lifespan.
Easy to use, fast acting pool clarifier
Simply add 2oz of our premium water clarifier for every 250 gallons of water while the blower, or hot tub jets, are on, Turn on the filtration system until the water is clean and clear. Use 2 times per week for regular hot tub maintenance.
Directions for use
- Ensure filter cartridge is clean before use
- Turn circulation system on and leave on throughout use. This ensure proper mixing of the clarifier.
- Shake bottle of water clarifier to mix up the professional grade pool chemical.
- Add 2 fl oz of MAV AquaDoc's water clarifier chemical for every 250 gallons of water.
- Continue running hot tub circulation system until water is crystal clear.
For regular maintenance, add 2 fl oz of pool clarifier for every 250 gallons 2x a week.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed!If our products don't solve your (water related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our Water Clarifier
Q: What if this doesn't remove my stain?
A: We have many happy customers who are able to fix the cloudy water issues with their hot tub. That said, if this product wasn't the solve to your problem, we provide a full refund or provide you with the right chemical for the job.
Q: Can this help defoam my pool?
A: Yes! Many aren't aware that foam buildup in hot tubs is caused from dirt & contaminants in the water. Our pool clarifier attracts the micro contaminants together so that they're large enough to get snagged by the filter.
Q: How often should I use my pool water clarifier to prevent cloudy water?
A: If you initially have a cloudy water issue, we recommend using daily until the water is clear. Once you've resolved the cloudy pool water issue, we recommend using 2x a week to avoid future cloudiness & foam buildup. If you use the hot tub often, you may want to consider using our clarifier 3x a week.
Q: Where is it Made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Buy the AquaDoc Hot Tub Water Clarifier Now
Use as directed, which is very simple (be sure to turn on your filter), works like magic with beautiful water clarity.