The all-natural enzyme cleaner
Hot tubs are more gross than we think - Hot tubs naturally collect body oils, suntan lotion, and cosmetics. This makes your hot tub water murky and causes dirty scumlines. That's why we created an easy to use, fast acting Enzyme Cleaner & Spa Enzyme Remover.
Remove the guck & keep it from coming back with natural enzymes
Here's why you need enzyme cleaner for your spa
- Eliminates odors & prevents them from coming back
- Removes waterline stains & naturally prevents stains
- Kills and eliminates algae & defends against future algae
Initial spa treatment corrects the problem and regular enzyme maintenance prevents the issues from coming back.
Natural Enzyme Compatible with Bromine, Chlorine, Ozone, and Biguanide Sanitizers
Our Spa Enzyme Cleaner is Easy to Use
- Pour 1oz for every 250 gallons once daily until scumlines & foul odors are gone.
- Prevent future issues with regular maintenance of adding 1oz per 250 gallons of water weekly. Only required once per week unless using the hot tub multiple times a day.
- Wait 15 minutes after use before entering hot tub.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed!If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Worked really fast. Best product I've used.
My hot tub had begun to become a little stained around the water line but that was fixed as soon as I used this product! It also was shipped and arrived within 5 days!
Natural enzyme for spas and hot tubs. User friendly directions. Easy to use. No chemical odor. Sealed container and safe to use. Fast shipping. Effective for hot tub maintenance. #hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner @mavaquadoc https://www.mavaquadoc.com/products/natural-spa-enzyme-for-hot-tubs?variant=32945547640922
I noticed our hot tub water starting to get murky with a bad smell. We used this product according to directions, and in no time our water was clear and odor free. A great fast acting product!
I put the required dosage in and could see results not too long after I put it in. The water lost its cloudiness and after awhile it smelled better. I did wipe the water line area down after the solution was mixed well into the hot tub and after a few days I did not see it come back which I liked a lot. I hated seeing it when wanting to hop in the hot tub after a long day. It always meant I had to scrub it and blah – who wants to do that when your tired. What is great is I know this is a natural way to keep it clean and it will help the spa cartridge lifetime be extended.