Scale Control & Metal Out for Swimming Pools
Finally, a stain and stain and scale removal & prevention solution that will keep your pool from getting chalky build-up and metal stains due to hard water.
Get the metal out! Compatible with both Chlorine & Bromine Sanitized Pools
Our Stain & Scale for Pools provides protection from calcium and hard silica scale build up on your pool's surfaces. The best stain and scale controller for protecting your pool against all types of stains - even metal stains.
Stain & Scale Control is Recommended for
- Swimming Pool stain and scale prevention (including fiberglass & vynil)
- Stain and scale removal if there is already build-up
- Metal off and rust removal
- Professional and industrial water equipment cleaning
- Commonly used at Hotel & Public Swimming pools
Aqua Doc is here to remove your headaches
- Fast acting pool descaler
- Compatible with Bromine & Chlorine sanitized pools
- Professional Grade Formula that works
Trust in Aqua Doc
You can trust that our products are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If our products don't solve your (pool & spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our stain and scale remover
Q: Is this compatible with Bromine & Chlorine?
A: Yes, our swimming pool stain and scale control product works well with both Bromine and Chlorine treated spas.
Q: Where is it Made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Really needed a filter cleaner, but purchased this as well. Does the job.
I'm pretty meticulous about keeping the hot tub clean because I love the tiling work and I don't want it to look faded or dingy. I've been using this for a few weeks now and I love it! This in combination with a pumice stone has been the best thing I've tried so far so I would definitely recommend it! It's also huge! You really don't need that much of it (I spread it around with a sponge) so this should last me awhile. I'm sure it would take the whole bottle to clean a pool, though, so that's probably what the size is about. It's super affordable, though, so even if you have a pool I would recommend it for cleaning the tiling!
Got this AquaDoc Stain & Scale for my family's hot tub - it's great so far! It was definitely needed since the hot tub was out of commission for awhile. Now it's good to go!
This really gets the stains out. Glad we decided to use this.
My hot tub had a layer of film on it, it was awful. Now, my hot tub is clean and clear. I am so glad I found this, I love it.