THANKSGIVING SALE - 30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Maximum Strength Stain Preventer for Spas & Hot Tubs
Finally, a stain and stain and scale prevention solution that will keep your spa from getting chalky build-up on surfaces and equipment.
Stain & Scale Prevent provides protection to prevent calcium and hard silica scale build up. The best stain and scale controller for protections against all types of stains - even metal stains.
Stain & Scale Control is Recommended for
- Spas and Hot Tub stain and scale prevention
- Swimming Pool metal off and rust stain removal
- Control hard water in both spas and pools
- Remore rust and lime stains
- Stain and scale removal if there is already build-up
- Professional and industrial water equipment cleaning
Trust in Aqua Doc
You can trust that our products are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our stain and scale remover
Q: Is this compatible with Bromine & Chlorine?
A: Yes, our stain and scale control product works well with both Bromine and Chlorine treated spas.
Q: Where is it Made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
I had a large number of friends and family in my hot tub recently, which left it very cloudy. Prior to this product, I used my normal cleaning chemicals in hopes to clear things up relatively quickly and without throwing off my hot tub's chemistry, but it seems the more use of my hot tub, the more difficult it is to clean... After receiving this "Stain & Scale" and adding this product to my hot tub, it was completely clear within a day or so. In addition to adding this product I also cleaned the filter and increased the run cycle. **Directions for Use** "Add 2oz of the solution (measuring cup not included) to every "500 Gallons" of pool/spa water, run the filter for "One Hour" on a normal filtration cycle, and add once a week (on a normal routine). I did my math and this bottle should last you for at least 16 weeks. I have no doubt that this product was the saving grace for me spending more time and money. I also appreciate how relatively inexpensive this product is considering it has 32oz.
We used this to try to remove a light stain on the bottom of our fiberglass pool and it did not work. Not bashing the product but for our needs it was unsuccessful.