Advanced Spa & Jacuzzi Defoamer
Getting more Hot Tub Foam than you bargained for? Spa foam is typically caused by soaps, oils, and cosmetics that naturally enter hot tubs during regular use. Spa jets disturb these contaminants which results in more foam.
Professional grade anti-foam spa treatment to remove foam immediately
Common causes of hot tub foam
Why is our hot tub defoamer so awesome?
AquaDoc's hot tub defoamer acts immediately to remove foam from your hot tub and keep the foam from coming back.
How to remove spa foam with our defoamer
- Add 1 - 3oz of defoamer to the foamy hot tub water.
- Circulate the hot tub antifoam for at least 5 minutes.
- Repeat this spa foam treatment process weekly as needed to keep the hot tub foam down. Ensure filter cartridge is clean before use.
Trust in AquaDoc
You can trust that our pool and spa chemicals are held to the highest quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Advanced, Professional Grade formula
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order with confidence
- Satisfaction guaranteed!If our products don't solve your (spa related) headaches, contact us for a 100% refund.
- Free shipping on all orders! We're like you, we don't like shipping charges either - so we got rid of them.
Frequently asked questions about our Anti-foam
Q: What if this doesn't remove the foam from my spa water?
A: All of our spa chemicals are professional grade and should fix foam issue assuming foam is not just a symptom of a larger underlying issue (we sound like doctors, hence the name). However, if you're not also using a water clarifier, you may still have dirt contaminants that continue causing foam.
Either way, if you haven't found a solution to your hot tub foam issue, we have a 100% money back guarantee. We will get you the right hot tub chemical for the job or your money back.
Q: How can I prevent foam so I don't have to order this every week!?
A: Foam is typically caused by contaminants in the water. We recommend preventing getting contaminants in your water and regular maintenance to control those contaminants before they become a problem.
To prevent contaminants that cause foam:
- Avoid using fabric softener on hot tub bathing suits when washing
- Remove makeup and other oils before getting in the hot tub
- Try to avoid dipping hair into the tub or remove hair product before use
- Regularly add spa water clarifier to your hot tub and defoamer once a week
Q: Where is our spa defoamer made?
A: Our product is proudly made, packaged, and shipped from the USA.
Buy the AquaDoc Hot Tub Anti-Foam treatment Now
Our hot tub foams up really bad probably from all the sunscreen build up. I use this a couple times a week and its been foam free.
It is amazing how quickly this works. Everyone gets on with sunscreen and it films up and makes the hottub foam up. Works normally in 5 -10 minutes. Would definitely recommend.
I really liked this product. I am a new hot tub owner, and recently I've noticed the water looking foamy. I didn't like the way it was looking, so I used this product. I didn't have to use much, and it worked quickly! A really great easy to use product, and the price is great too! I will definitely be buying more of this!
I hate getting into our hot tub when there is a lot of foam in it. It just looks nasty. I know nothing really wrong per se but it just starts to set me off. I got this product and it has done wonders. First, there is little to no smell when opening or using this product. I have used as directed and over a week I have not had any foam appear. It’s just gone. With no foam it makes the water look nicer as well. I like that this product acted rather quickly and not much has to be used so it will last a long time which makes this great for my budget.
Works as it should. Got a little soap in the tub by mistake, and this cleaned that residual foam right out. Highly recommend!! This will last a long time given I didn't need to use a lot to remove the foam.